SERA Phase 2 Program
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency, in partnership with the city and the county of Sacramento, is offering emergency rent and utility assistance for renters impacted by COVID-19.
To be eligible, renters must:
- Currently, rent a home anywhere in the County of Sacramento
- Have at least one household member that:
- is qualified for unemployment benefits, OR
- has experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or has experienced a financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Demonstrate housing instability or risk of homelessness
- Households that previously applied for and/ or received rental assistance through the SERA2 Program are eligible to apply again.
- Must have a household gross annual income below the income limits:
If you are interested in applying, please fill out this interest form and we will contact you shortly!